Concrete countertops are becoming popular in today’s world because of their look, feel, and design. Concrete has been used for thousands of years to provide building materials to create homes, buildings, bridges, and other structures.
Up until now, it had not gained much notice as a material for household items such as kitchen countertops.
Concrete can be molded into different shapes or designs, making it an extremely versatile product to use in the home. If you’re considering using concrete for your next home renovation project, here are some benefits that may help you decide:
- Durability – Concrete is very durable and robust, enabling it to stand up well against bumps and drops, increasing the countertop’s lifetime expectancy. Concrete is a strong and sturdy product that will not crack or chip easily.
- Easy to Clean – Concrete does not need to be sealed. This reduces the time spent maintaining the material and makes it easier to keep looking nice for years down the line.
- Waterproof – If your kitchen tends to have plumbing issues or water leaks in general, concrete is an excellent choice because it is completely waterproof. This means there is no need to worry about the countertop getting wet when you are doing dishes or when spills occur.
- Resistant To Scratches And Chips – Concrete is made with tough rocks. It will not scratch when scraped against by sharp objects like knives, making it resistant to chipping and cracking over time.
- Eco-Friendly – Concrete is one of the most eco-friendly materials available today. It is made from fundamental ingredients; all-natural, and has few byproducts due to its chemical reactions during production.
- Low Maintenance – Concrete does not have to be sealed, meaning that you won’t need to constantly reapply sealants over time as with granite or marble countertops. This makes concrete countertops excellent for busy people who don’t have time for maintenance.
- Cost Effective – The base materials that make concrete are much less expensive than those used to make granite or marble; the cost of labor is also significantly lower, meaning that it’s possible to get high-quality concrete countertops at an affordable price.
- Appearance – You can choose from various designs, colors, and patterns to make concrete countertops an attractive addition to your kitchen. Concrete comes in multiple finishes — polished, brushed, flamed, and tumbled – allowing you to choose how shiny or matte the countertop should be.
Let Our Experts Help You Brainstorm Ideas and Create the Perfect Concrete Countertop for You!
If you are interested in new countertops for your kitchen or bathroom, talk to our expert team at Legacy All Surface today! We can help you choose the right design, color, and material for your home.
Having concrete countertops installed in your home is an easy decision with many benefits; let us show you how affordable it can be.
Call us now at (844) 874-9909 if you live in Spokane, WA